Teddy Fresh is an apparel company looking for an ambitious / driven In-House Sales Rep that will work closely with the company founders and be the central sales source. Teddy Fresh is looking for someone who is a team player and looking to help grow with Teddy Fresh and their wholesale accounts across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account management of all wholesale accounts globally - Build and maintain good relationships with wholesale accounts
- Maintain and existing accounts and grow new wholesale business
- Coordinate and manage all sales reporting and analysis, data generation, internal sales, and sales operations
- Daily, monthly, seasonal management of Open Order Reports in order to maximize invoiced dollars - creating proactive solutions to maximize order file
- Manage marketing requests from accounts
- Order management and input into TF systems
- Work closely with CEO & Design team on seasonal offerings for wholesale and margin expectations
- Weekly, Monthly and Seasonally selling reports by accounts and overall wholesale business
- Keep updated excel and visual review of all orders by account
- Work with logistics on shipping to wholesale accounts
- Partner with accounting to confirm all PO”s prior to billing
- Other duties to be assigned
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to analysis business from market trends and past sales
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Stay on top of the retail environment
- Strong work ethic to excel in a fast-paced environment and eager to perform above and beyond stated responsibilities.
- Extremely familiar with street wear fashion and trends
- Can follow and meet deadlines
- Self-Motivated, proactive, positive work attitude
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, professional and a team player
- 4+ years prior experience in sales in apparel industry, related degree and relevant industry experience
- Proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint, Google docs
- Strong understanding of apparel sales in contemporary men’s, women’s streetwear brands
- Able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintain brand continuity in product imagery
- Stage product shots, following specific directions, using the highest standards in setting up lighting, color accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Utilize professional camera and lighting equipment
- Perform post production editing on photos with extreme attention to detail
- Use Shopify to add and update product photos
- Create lifestyle content with shoots outside of the studio
- Maintain tight deadlines
- Create promotional assets for social media, mailers, and wholesale accounts
- Design mailers from concept to final approval that align with brands image
- Minimum 2+ years of photography experience in an ecommerce apparel environment (focusing heavily on product flats)
- Proficient in design software including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Extreme attention to detail - Problem solving and critical thinking in a fast paced environment
Please include a portfolio with product flats to be considered for this position.
- Manages the day to day activities of Production team and updates WIP and Open PO reports on a daily basis.
- Collaborates with global vendors to deliver products on time and within cost.
- Manages relationships and initiates processes with internal and external partners that facilitate cross-functional synergy and collaboration.
- Supports cross-category developments, communications and initiatives.
- Assists with managing product development activities including the following: PDT milestone adherence, tech-pack handoff, costing milestones and Production/Design Review Meetings.
- Assist and works in tandem with Merchandising and Design to maintain calendar milestones and trouble shoot areas moving through the calendar year.
- Oversees tracking of all skus with global vendors and troubleshoots areas of importance at a moments notice.
- Oversees the initiation of and ordering of materials at all milestones; ensures all are tracking on time.
- Oversees the consistency and integrity of development packages and prototype samples; understands and communicates Design intent.
- Assists in communicating collection changes relating to Design updates, standards, and overall consistency of information.
- Anticipates and drives issue resolution and communicates up as necessary.
- Enters, maintains and manages information required for Tools of the Trade.
- Manages all costing activities according to target costing and other cost specific sub-calendars.
- Manages product costing for each new product and develops strategies to meet/exceed margin requirements.
- Assists in supporting and implementing projects and initiatives aimed at improving margins.
- Assists in creating and presenting cost comparisons and counter sourcing initiatives at costing meetings.
- Responsible for updating vendor manuals and keeping up to date details and communicating changes to all factories.
Preferred experience to include:
- Assists in supporting Production Director and Design on early development concepts with full scale mockups and layouts.
- Assists in managing print placement and alignment across silhouettes and departments.
- Creates and maintains collection standards.
- Maintains and organizes fabric and trim library.
- Assists with engineering to problem solve challenges in the early development phase.
- Assists technique developments.
- Assists Production Director in Early Development and Commercialization meetings.
- Assists in analyzing development statistics and creates strategies for improvement.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Window, Word, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Currently working in related fields
An outstanding professional will have:
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A true team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented Ability to multi-task and balance high priority situations under pressure
- Possesses creative and innovative way of thinking
- Takes proactive approach with strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt to an evolving environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills to interpret and react to information accurately
- Positive attitude
- High energy